You must be 18 years of age or older to place an order. We assume each completed order to be in compliance with this term.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have imported Mimosa from many different areas to find out which is the best, we've finally settled with a local farmer from the north of Brazil who is only supplying the highest Quality Mimosa Root Bark. If you are interested in Mexican Mimosa, please contact us for possibilities.
Our system, automatically sends you an email, when the tracking status changes to “Delivered”. You haven’t received it? We are happy to help! And in any case encourage you to contact us.
- Our shipments are discreet, so sometimes it’s not fully clear, that the parcel is from us. If you need specifications, please send us an email.
- Check your mailbox/door/hallway/garden/secret place for a parcel or for a note from your local post office. The note should provide you with further instructions.
- Look at the date and time of delivery, maybe one of the household members received it for you.
- Please, check your address in the confirmation email. If it was incorrect and delivered to the address stated in the email (not yours), we are kindly asking to collect it from the address provided.
- Contact your local post office (not the general hotline). They should provide you with helpful info, as who delivered the parcel and POD (proof of delivery).
- If your parcel was misdelivered, you can request the carrier to retrieve the package and redeliver it to the correct address.
- Sometimes USPS system announces “Delivered” status prematurely, please wait another business day.
- Couriers are trained to hide your package from sight of a potential thief. That’s why contacting local post office can be handy.
- If there are still no signs of a package, we consider it as stolen or lost. Please, file a claim with USPS.
- UK customers: DPD courier takes a picture of the package at the opened door/delivery place. Please look closely, if you can recognize it.
- No success? Please, write us an email, we will demand info from DPD (incl. GPS coordinates at the moment of delivery).
Don't worry, we can handle this.
- If you spotted a mistake or mistype, please let us know ASAP via email or phone. Before the order is shipped, we can change your address right away.
- After your order has been shipped out, unfortunately, we cannot change or re-route the shipping address (for DPD shipments different rules apply, they can be re-routed).
- We will reship your order free of charge as soon as the tracking shows that it is returned to the sender. Refund is also possible, excluding shipping costs.
- Same rules apply if you moved while package was in transit, or in a case of force majeure.
Can I do something in between?
- We advise to keep an eye on the tracking. You can call your post office before the package arrives to notify them that it's your package, so they can hold it at the post office. Or ask them to forward the package to your new address. Postal services do not charge for their forwarding service.
- If you know the people at the address on your order you can contact them and ask to either refuse the package or to collect it from them after the delivery.
We are always there to assist you and provide with the best solution in every particular case.
We hope you’re happy with your item! But if you want to return something, no problem! You can return your item for a refund within 14 working days. We only offer refunds. If you would like to exchange an item then we advise you to return the unwanted item and make a new order for the item(s) or size(s) you prefer. Your balance will be refunded within 14 working days after you returned the item(s). Unused item(s) should be returned in their original packaging. Unfortunately we are unable to offer a free return service. Returns must be made at your own cost. You will be responsible for the returning (in case the package gets lost in the mail). We recommend to use a trackable post service. For questions or further concerns, please send an email to [email protected]
Refunds for the orders shipped during COVID, especially using sea-freight, are made if your order haven't received a tracking update in 3 months.
If the package was returned to us or couldn't be delivered because of incorrect/incomplete address due to a mistake of a customer, we can reship your order free of charge or proceed with a refund excluding shipping costs.